Careers at HomeEspaña
We are always looking to add to our HomeEspaña family by hiring enthusiastic professionals who are seeking to either initiate or further their career in the fast-paced and rewarding real estate industry in Spain.
Dutch Speaking Client Relations
Calpe / Denia Offices
The HomeEspaña team in North Costa Blanca is seeking a Dutch-speaking Client Relations Manager to join its vibrant and growing team of real estate enthusiasts. Ideal candidates will enjoy direct communication with clients, be highly organised and have an extremely positive attitude.
Dutch Speaking Client Relations – Calpe / Denia
- Full training.
- Detailed job description.
- Full-time contract and fixed salary.
- Lucrative commission and bonus scheme.
- Possibility of extra income through translation of properties.
- 22 working days’ holidays a year, all public holidays + a day off on your birthday.
- Staff social outings and summer and Xmas parties.
- Resident in the area.
- Native Dutch speaker.
- Good level of spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Fun to work with!
- Sales and/or real estate experience extremely advantageous.
La Zenia Office
HomeEspaña is looking for an innovative and highly motivated Marketing Executive to increase the positive online and offline exposure of our company both locally and internationally.
The successful candidate will be based in La Zenia and will use their local knowledge and contacts, creativity and drive to attract and engage more buyers and vendors of Spanish properties to keep us ahead of the local competition.
Marketing Executive – La Zenia
What HomeEspaña can do for you:
- Fixed contract.
- Use of company car.
- Company laptop.
- 22 working days’ holiday a year.
- A day off on your birthday.
What HomeEspaña needs from you:
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Experience with social media and email marketing software.
- Self-starter and confident working in a team.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills.
- Degree in Marketing or experience in a similar role.
- Full driver’s license and willingness to travel.
- Fluent in English & Spanish.
- Other languages highly advantageous.