HomeEspaña is looking for a number of Trainee Managers to join our expanding branch network.
The role will involve working in our branches for a 6/12 month period with the aim of moving into a Regional Director role in one of our expanding regions.
The ideal candidate will have had some experience in managing a small team in a client facing shop-front environment.
It is highly important that the successful candidate matches our company ethos.
It is also imperative that the candidate has flexibility to move locations in order to train and set up a new region in the future.
For the first year training, the position will be based in Valencia and the coastal regions.
– Fixed contract
– Guaranteed basic salary
– Attractive commission and bonus package
– Your own company car
– Company laptop computer
– Full training
– Flexible timetable
– 22 working days’ holiday a year
– An extra day off for your birthday
– Fluency in English and Spanish
– Management experience
– Valid driver’s licence
– Real estate experience is valuable
– Excellent people and communication skills
– Highly organised and professional
– Self-starter who can take on responsibility
_ Experience working overseas or in an international team.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman